Play cards with your friends and family online
Tap here to learn how to play!
Tap here to start a new game!
Ask your friend for the link.
Rules of Friendsyeights
Friendsyeights is Crazy Eights, with some awesome "house rules."
- The goal is to get rid of all the cards in your hand. When you do, you win!
- Move cards by dragging them. Click, hold and move with your mouse, or drag with your finger on a tablet or phone.
- You must "follow suit" or "follow value." If the card face up on the discard pile is the four of diamonds, you may play a four or play a diamond.
- 8's are wild. You can always play an eight, no matter what card is face up on the discard pile.
- 2's are draw 2's. When you play a 2, the next player must draw 2 cards from the deck, unless they can play another 2, raising the penalty to 4 for the next player and so on.
- 4's reverse. Play continues in the opposite direction. If there are only 2 players, you get an extra turn.
- Aces skip. The next player is skipped. If there are only two players, you get an extra turn.
- If you cannot play any card, you must draw from the deck. Drag the top card from the deck to your hand.
- You can rearrange your hand at any time by dragging cards.
- Friends may join a game at any time. Just click "+ players." If you get disconnected just join again!
- Good luck and have fun!